- This event has passed.
Cancelled – English Country Dance
Saturday, May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Cancelled due to resurgence of Covid in the area.
The Country Dance Society – Boston Centre (CDS-BC) welcomes you to another English Country Dance at the Concord Scout House on Saturday, May 7, 2022, from 7:00 to 10:00 PM. Barbara Finney and Tom Roby will be calling to music by Kate Barnes, Dave Langford, and Jacqueline Schwab, with Dereck Kalish running sound. Admission is $5-$15, sliding scale. We’re delighted to be able to continue to dance!
Pre-registration will be required. Registrations will be considered in the order received; once we reach capacity, subsequent registrants will be placed on a waitlist, and those not admitted will receive priority at the following dance. Please indicate if you wish to attend with another person; each of you must complete your own pre-registration form. When clicking on the Registration, Waiver, or Policy links it may take a few moments for the documents to appear.
Please register for the May 7th dance by clicking on this Registration Form link. You do not need to have a Google account to complete this form. If you have already signed a Waiver which covers April 9, May 7, June 22, June 5, and June 28 you do not need to sign an additional waiver.
If you have yet to sign the waiver, here is the link for the Waiver. If you have not delivered your waiver to the Registrars, you have these options:
1. Electronically: download the signable PDF to your desktop. On the last page of the Waiver, using your keyboard, type in the required information and save the document to your desktop.
2. Print your signed Waiver, and bring it to the door.
3. We will have copies of the last page of the Waiver available at the door for you to sign if you cannot print the Waiver at home.
Please pay attention to the 8 Guidelines for safe social gathering in these times, listed in our Registration Form. We hope that, as the Covid Metrics improve, we will be able to adjust and phase out certain guidelines as appropriate.
Please contact Hal Wagner for any questions, concerns and suggestions at vp [at] cds-boston [dot] org
A quick reminder for entry to all CDS-BC events:
- We ask you to read and follow our Covid Policy and Guidelines.
- All guests must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, including your booster, or a qualifying negative COVID-19 molecular/PCR test (sampled within 24 hours of the event), at the door. If you have already shown us your vaccination card at one of our previous dances, you do not need to show us again.
- You must have signed the Waiver electronically, or bring a signed copy to the door or, we will have copies at the door for you to sign. If you have already signed the waiver which covers this dance, you are all set.
- The downstairs floor in the Scout House, including the downstairs outside entrance, bathroom and changing room, are off limits to all dancers.
- Please do not use the main level restrooms as a changing room. We will provide two changing areas – look for the signs, and please knock before entering!
- No food or refreshments will be served. Please bring your own water bottle.